Study Advice – General Information
GET strives to provide tailor-made study plan in accordance with student's age and qualifications, ensuring and assisting application to the best institution(s) that suits individual needs. Procedure as follows:
- We will meet with students and parents to collect basic information such as age and qualifications, and to understand his/her interest, purpose of studying abroad and budget. A list of institutions and courses will be proposed for selection by students / parents.
- We will then submit application forms and supporting documents to chosen institutions, and arrange entrance test, if necessary.
- We will pass on all responses from institutions to students / parents. If the application is successful, institution will issue offer letter to student.
- Upon receipt of offer letter, we will remind students to apply for visa and offer guidance, if necessary.
- We will help liaise with institution on the arrangement of accommodation and airport pick-up on arrival in the UK. Comprehensive pre-departure information will also be provided.
- During the course of study, we will keep in touch with students, parents and institutions via e-mail or fax, ensuring everything goes well and offer assistance, if necessary.